Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Removal of Fragrance



My Tip of the Day:

To remove odors from hands, scrub with a little coffee grounds/coffee scrub with some Lemon Juice. I accidently got some strong floral fragrance oil all over my hands yesterday...and no matter how many times I washed with soap, the smell just didn't go away. This is perfect if the fragrance is part of your favorite Body Systems' Lotion...but not if you want to enjoy a sandwich and all you can smell is strong flowers.

I grabbed some of our great Coffee Scrub which contains pure coffee grounds, and added a little Lemon juice. Scrubbed and then rinsed, and voila flower smells gone.

I could enjoy my sandwich without the flower bouquet!

This works great if you handle some fish, or use some garlic to make supper. Another option? Use our fabulous Lemon Shea Scrub with a little coffee...same thing.

No comments: