Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thunderbirds' Performance This Last Weekend

Besides being able to live in the beautiful Black Hills, with Mount Rushmore about 40minutes away, and the historic town of Deadwood, we are fortunate enough to have a large Air Force Base a few miles away. On a summer day last year, my niece called me and asked, "What does AirForce One look like?" I replied that it's very large and is an aqua teal and white. She pauses and continues, "..yup it's flying over my car right now." WHAT?! I run to the deck to see AirForce One landing at the base. Wow..that plane IS huge. Well last Friday afternoon I could hear some aircraft activity and looked out to see the Thunderbirds practicing above our house. They performed at the airshow all weekend and this is a small clip.



No comments: